Monday, October 3, 2011

nighttime nashville

Last night I went to dinner with a good friend of mine and she surprised me with a "field trip" of nighttime Nashville. We visited several non-traditional tourist places (of which I had never been to) for nighttime photography's sake. I had a blast.














I think the last one is my favorite. It is very colorful, just like the NashVegas. The cool air and distant strains of music complemented the atmosphere beautifully. I could not have asked for a better night.

I am glad I got the opportunity to explore this place a little more. And my "adventure" last night helps me think about exploring the new city I am moving to (and capturing it in photographs). Watch out world! I am not done, yet.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: