Thursday, October 13, 2011

Love from Brandon, Mississippi

This morning I am feeling refreshed and loved. It is a good feeling. I am currently at a family friend's house in Brandon, Mississippi, getting ready to continue to Lafayette to drop off my stuff at my new apartment. Our visit here has been short but good. My sister and brother-in-law are helping me drive and unload (two shout outs in one week, Will!!). I could not have done this move without my family and friends (and friends who are practically family!). Feeling the support from others has lessened the burdens I created for myself in many ways.

This evening, we will continue on to New Orleans. My best friend is getting married on Saturday and I am in the wedding, weird. We should be back in Tennessee on Sunday, I will work one last week, and will make my first permanent move official the Sunday after next.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: