Sunday, October 9, 2011

she's crazy

I know, I know. I have been really busy and have a ton of stuff to do. But in my spare moments while teetering on the edge of insanity, I chose to paint. I had found a painting I wanted to recreate almost two years ago but thesising interfered with all-things-fun. A few weeks ago, I decided to just do it. I had hoped to complete the piece before I moved so that it could be the first thing I hung on my wall in my new apartment (it won't be as cool as a print of a dancing unicorn on a disco floor, but it is something). I put the finishing touches on it last night before bed:






This is the up close shot, but I cannot figure out how to landscape the image on my phone, so you'll have to crook your neck:





"hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the souls and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all." (emily dickinson)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Melissa, Protector of Swordland said...

I love it!!! Did not know you painted!