Monday, April 18, 2011

Da Vinci knew a thing or two

"Every now and then go away, have a little relaxation. For when you come back to your work, your judgement will be surer." -Leonardo da Vinci

I babysat today. I then decided if I napped for a half hour, I could recharge. So I napped for an hour and a half, ha. Evidently, I needed it. Then instead of writing, I outlined my chapters to find where my arguments were the weakest. I was also able to list what I have left to finish. That means...

The end is near!! Ahhhhhhh!!!

Oh, wait. If the end of my graduate career is near then that is a good thing. Whew. Actually, the list has helped me see what I have left. It is still a large obstacle to tackle, but it is a defined obstacle. I feel better seeing that, indeed, the end if in sight.

So now I am off to relax myself to sleep (don't worry, it won't take long... literally I will sleep within seconds of my head hitting my pillow). I hope to revisit my writing tomorrow afternoon with "surer judgment."

No comments: