Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sleep IS a crutch!

Thanks, Dad! I've been saying lack is sleep is mental and being tired is all in your head forever and people usually just roll their eyes. So it may only be part true, but I did get a full 8 hours of sleep last night (so if you divide it over the last 48 hours, I still got 4.5 hours each night... that's my average on this island so far). So I am ready for my day! (And I will be fair to all roommates, both present and past- I am like this in the morning WITHOUT coffee).

Today we are to explore the southern battlefields of Guam. And I get to get a stamp for my National Park Service passport. As park ranger, I have been indoctrinated with all things NPS, to include collecting cancellation stamps at various sites. We are supposed to visit the War in the Pacific National Historic Park today. That is if they let us off the bus...

No comments: