Saturday, June 16, 2012

worth a thousand words

Recently, after my creation and attempted upkeep of a more serious blog, I thought "maybe I should make my blog icon a little more serious to reflect the seriousness I am trying to convey." The "About Me" features a oldie-but-goodie image of me goofing off at the Atlanta Aquarium. I like it, but it may detract from the more intellectual nature that I am trying to present to the digital world. 

So I started reviewing any and all recent photos of myself with the intent of replacing it. Here is what I came up with:
You can't enjoy the fullness of Graceland
without a fried peanut butter and banana sandwich.
You just can't.

That's why we are friends.

My first piloting experience.

Buddy Holly would approve.

A pirate's life for me.

I don't eat real shellfish.

Classy lady.
It looks like I need to start being serious before I decide to depict serious.

No comments: