Monday, September 12, 2011

Mission: Accomplished

Oh, technology. I want to hate you sometimes, but you also provide the resources to make life easier. Today, thanks to phones, texts, faxes, and emails, I got an approval for an apartment (my top choice) in less than 10 minutes. Well, I am one step from the approval, BUT it was indicated to me that it should be fine. The stress I have dealt with about my future living situatuon in the last 24 hours has dissappeared. Whew.

I will trek my way back to West Tennessee the afternoon/evening. Tomorrow morning I will drive back to Middle Tennessee and start the first day of my last month at work. I don't know how I feel about my last days. I try not to think about it in order not to be sad and think of the new adventures waiting for me in Louisiana.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: