Monday, January 10, 2011

I can't help myself

Three posts in one day, what?! Well, I have justified my blogging exuberance based on the amount I have accomplished on my thesis today. Thank the Lord for snow days. I stayed inside. I couldn't even pretend like some errands were going to be more important than writing because I couldn't argue that any errands were important enough to brave the slick roads.

I am about 90% done with my first chapter [curtsy, curtsy]. I still need to verify all of my citations (don't want to get busted for plagiarizing, even if on accident), add three more citations from sources found at the battlefield (again, those slick roads...), and self-revise the document before sending it along. Woo. Heck, I am on a roll here. I might just go ahead and get my second chapter rolling, too. Or maybe I will pop some popcorn and snuggle under my blankets to watch some movies. IT IS a snow day, after all...

1 comment:

Melissa, Protector of Swordland said...

ok, the transparent page w/ the background is just cool...I want one!!!