Friday, February 18, 2011

Forget Snakes on a Plane. Let's try for some productivity.

I had intentions of being productive on the plane. I wanted to make a grocery list, a to-do list (a short-term one and a long-term one), write out my notes for my presentation I am giving at the George Wright Society conference next month, write out notes for potential images for the power point for said presentation, outline a grant proposal I need to write, outline programs for said grant proposal, write a letter or two with my new stationary, and ultimately pull myself together for my return.

I read and napped instead.

So now I have a list of things to do (to include make a to-do list). I have been somewhat productive since my return, to include doing laundry, cleaning, and organizing my mail (completing the little things make a big difference). I am leaving tomorrow for Chester County fun times (i.e., a visit with my amazing sister and awesomest-brother-in-law-ever!). But first, I need to clean my room, pack, swing by a grocery store, and stay up all night with some wild and crazy middle- and high-schoolers for tonight's Lock-In. Bring it on.

P.S. Props to my Great Smoky Mountain ranger friend for her write up about our run last Saturday. You know, the best run ever.

No comments: