Saturday, July 13, 2019

Not Technically "Day 1" because we started driving last night

I am typing this out on my cellular device that doubles as a technological wonder these days. Currently, I am somewhere on Interstate 70, heading straight into the sunset on a family trip to Yellowstone. Some time ago, my husband and I decided renting an RV on a cross country trip with three teenagers was a good idea. Today is our first full day of said trip and so it still seems like a good idea.

I brought my computer with me but it has been giving me fits and now won't even turn on. Thanks, Dell. Randall's co-workers evidently mentioned how it might be fun to track the trip (maybe via video). If I can get the technology to work, I might just make it happen. For now, typing out blog posts on a phone will have to do.



No comments: