Sunday, March 25, 2012

onward and upward!

I know, I know. You've probably given up on checking to see if I have posted anything new. Why bother!? The liklihood of a new post is next to none, right? Hang in there! I'm not done, yet.

Granted, I am not sure what direction I am going or want to go. While I was writing my thesis, blogging served as a way to vent my frustrations, jumpstart my writing juices, and even document the experience. And as I moved to a new place and started a new job, it was a place to record my life and share the new things I am a part of. Now I am perishing without a vision.

Dramatic much?

I follow some friends' blogs and they share cute stories and pictures of their kids and families. Some other blogs are very specific (mostly about history, memory, interpretation at public places, the American Civil War, or a combination of those). I feel I should be a little more deliberate in my writings. Maybe some deliberation will also inspire more motivation to write.

I have a few ideas of directions I might go. I am willing to listen to some ideas, too. You are the one reading this, after all.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: