Tuesday, December 7, 2010

When it rains, it does so torrentially...

I don't imagine I will have time between now and Friday to post anything. But I also imagine my mom has checked this page about eighteen times since my last post, so I should post something. I don't have a lot of time to do anything right now because, well, because of who I am. I always take on more than I should. Because I believe I should wear purple elbow-length gloves and matching knee-high boots with my red cape. ICanDoIt Girl! She never says "no!" Even when she should!

On top of my commitments, I got sick, totaled the front end of my car, and still have to pack for Germany (not that I was not excited to do so, Mom, I just wanted to take a minute and enjoy that ritual of travel... evidently that is not happening). I have lots to do between now and when I board the plane in 34 hours and 23 minutes. Not that I am counting. I cannot wait to finally board the plane, settle into my seat, and snooze my way across the Atlantic.

No comments: