Thursday, November 15, 2012

coffee and donut

Dra-at. I had almost completed a new post when the internet died and said post had not saved.

[grumble grumble grumble]

I'm over it. So now I will start afresh. Here's the thing: what I wrote before is lost and I am not even going to bother trying to recreate it. Instead, I will let you know that if you refrain from drinking coffee for months and cut processed sugar out of your diet for months indulging in coffee and donuts is a rush

{silver}

that is difficult to describe

{pancakes}

although I can say that my right leg won't stop quivering

{air}

and that my brain is operating at a much faster pace than it is used to

{lace}

and that my heart might explode.

I only wish I was kidding. However,

{bananas}

may I suggest the Pumpkin Spice donut from Dunkin' Donuts?

{Grace Kelly}

That Pumpkin Spice donuts is absolutely delicious!

{glove}

Now I need to go

{stars}

figure out the rest of my day or

{sparkle}

maybe go for a run or

{tornado}

figure out how to detox myself from this

{craziness}.



No comments: