Monday, January 18, 2010

This one is dedicated to my mom

My mother insists that she is bored reading the same posts every time she checks my blog, so I needed to post another one. I am not sure why I find it so hard to write about my life. Maybe because I am in a transitional period? maybe because I am still catching up on rest? Maybe because I feel guilty writing a post, when I know that my fingers should be moving across the keyboard to write on my THESIS.

I have been working on my thesis, although not in any kind of frantic way. Deadlines push me to work harder and I don't have any specific deadlines. Deadlines don't necessarily make me work better. I have set deadlines for myself, but have no accountability as I am the only one who knows those goals. So I will take each page as a small victory and raise my arms in the air upon each minor milestone to keep myself going. Like Brad Pitt does 47 seconds into this film clip:

No comments: